Kaley Cuoco cuddles with her baby daughter Matilda in sweet photo

Kaley Cuoco cuddles with her baby daughter Matilda in sweet photo

Shella 01.31 16:24 views : 128
Kaley Cuoco affectionately cuddled her daughter Matilda in a sweet snap that was shared on her Instagram Story on Friday.

The 38-year-old actress appeared to be enjoying her time with her ten-month-old child, as she held her daughter on her chest as they posed for the snap.

The star of The Big Bang Theory, who recently joked about 'strangling' a woman who commented on her parenting methods, also added a short text graphic to her post that read: 'She never cuddles with me. I'm [in] Heaven.'

Cuoco kept it casual in the snap, as she wore a t-shirt featuring numerous smiley faces in various shades.

The star of The Flight Attendant also donned a loose-fitting pair of sweat pants and striped fuzzy socks.

Kaley Cuoco affectionately cuddled her daughter Matilda in a sweet snap that was shared on her Instagram Story on Friday

Her beautiful and typically free-flowing hair was styled into a messy bun, which was held together by a hair clip. 

Cuoco shares Matilda with her partner, Tom Pelphrey, whom she began dating in May of 2022. 

Before she started seeing the 41-year-old actor, the actress was married to former professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting from 2013 to 2016.

The performer subsequently tied the knot with Karl Cook in 2018, and they remained married until 2022, when they formally dissolved their union.

Cuoco eventually began a relationship with Pelphrey, and she announced that they were planning on starting a family in October of 2022.

The Primetime Emmy Award-nominated actress went on to give birth to Matilda in March of 2023.

The performer recently opened up about parenting to USA Today and offered prospective mothers and fathers a bit of guidance regarding parenting advice. 

'My advice is don't take any advice because every kid is different. What my kid needs is not what your kid needs, and our household is different than yours, and it's survival. You do what you can do,' she said.

Cuoco shares Matilda with her partner, Tom Pelphrey, whom she began dating in May of 2022

The Primetime Emmy Award-nominated actress gave birth to Matilda in March of 2023

The performer recently opened up about parenting to USA Today and offered prospective mothers and fathers a bit of guidance regarding parenting advice

Cuoco went on to state that she was not above distracting Matilda with screen time, although she understood that other methods of parenting call for strict restriction of access to television and movies

Cuoco went on to state that she was not above distracting Matilda with screen time, although she understood that other methods of parenting call for strict restriction of access to television and movies. 

'If she's going crazy, and I plop her on the couch to watch a Disney movie, like thank you, you get 10 minutes. That's great. To me, that's wonderful. There's maybe the next mom who doesn't want them to watch TV, Смотреть фильмы онлайн - https://gidonline.cz/ and that's fine too,' she said.

The actress also spoke about how her daughter had developed an affinity for her phone strap.

'She has every toy in the universe, but all she wants is the leather strap from my phone...I ordered two leather straps on Amazon. I was like, "Here." So she chews on my leather strap. That's what she prefers,' she stated.

Kaley CuocoTom Pelphrey

Comments